Donate to keep Blog Running

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Scoliosis


I am a 22-year-old male and have been told I have mild scoliosis. I am slightly embarrassed with my condition. Is there any procedure I can undergo to reverse this?

Listen young man, I am a surgeon and I highly recommend that you do not undergo any surgery for this procedure. Mild scoliosis is of cosmetic nuisance. At your age, I think the scoliosis has stabilized and won’t progress. For severe scoliosis, you can wear a brace but these are very uncomfortable. Surgery for scoliosis is fraught with severe complications. Trust me, surgeons will F..k you up for good. If you think you are shy about revealing your bare chest now, wait till the surgeons are done with you-you will never have the courage to leave your home. Definitely not recommended. If you are embarrassed about the disorder, cover it with a shirt or take a Prozac. Quiet a few orthopedic surgeons operate like butchers and you should keep away from them—good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment