Donate to keep Blog Running

Monday 24 June 2013

behavior therapy after lap banding

Do I need behavior therapy after my laparoscopic gastric banding surgery?
Well, another money making scheme for the health professionals. Some surgeons say that in order to keep the weight off after surgery, patients need to undergo behavior therapy. In my opinion behavior therapy is a bunch of crap. It is expensive and I am not sure if it makes any difference. My best advice is walk every day or enroll in an exercise program. If you do that now, you won’t even need to undergo the surgery. Waking is free, safer than any surgery and lets you enjoy nature. Surgery for weight loss is fraught with complications and can permanently mess you up. As you can see, I am not a fan of any type of weight loss surgery. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment